The North Devon Case Study held its third stakeholder workshop on Thursday 10th April at the Civic Centre in Barnstaple. The third of four planned workshops, the main aims of the morning were firstly, to prioritise and reduce the eight scenarios identified at stakeholder workshop 2 to a more manageable four; secondly, present some preliminary results from the North Devon Ecosystem Services Assessment; and thirdly, introduce the socio-ecological modelling work that the MBA will be undertaking over the succeeding few months.
Presentations from the day are available below:
- Welcome and Case Study Recap – Steve Guilbert
- ND Scenarios – Olivia Langmead
- Scenario Prioritisation – Ness Smith
- Scenario Scoring – Ness Smith
- Socio-ecological model – Olivia Langmead
For the Workshop 3 Agenda please click here